Monday 1 October 2012

Peeking Over The Edge  #Changes

I feel like making some changes...

So you probably don't know what's around the corner for you next. I always wondered- do spontaneous people have more fun? Am I missing out on something?

So I was thinking- surely there have got to be ways of developing yourself  a la Eat Pray Love and coming to love and understand all of your quirks, strengths and major flaws that don't involve a month in an Ashram (it's sad, but I really can't afford to bugger off to India right now) or a carb-y fiesta (trust me- an excess of carbs isn't going to help) although I'd be ok with meeting some new loving, gorgeous and sexy bloke (time well spent, surely?)

So I want to peek over the edge, around the corner, under the lid- whatever is most appropriate, really- at some things that I haven't dared to do, be, see or think about before. I also want to share it with you- yes, all of you. Comments more than welcome, and suggestions welcome but taken with a pinch of salt.


No comments:

Post a Comment